whats new?what is oxfam?links
get involvedfair trade guidecontact us

Blog

Monday, March 27, 2006

Oxfam + Facebook = Happy Marriage

Hello everybody, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

The news I have is simply this: I've created an Oxfam group on Facebook.

If anybody out there is already on Facebook and is interested in joining the "Oxfamers Unite!" group, please do so to show your support, and help us increase Oxfam's visibility among Western students. I think this will be a great way for us to get our name "out there" without asking for too much in the way of time/commitment. The group profile directly links to this site, which will hopefully draw in more traffic, and eventually more Oxfam members when September rolls around.

As for Oxfamers who are not using Facebook, I suggest you give it a try. It's really easy to get an account, and from there you can help increase awareness about Oxfam. Win-win, right? Check out www.facebook.com for more details. Or ask me if you have further questions.

Cheers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   
SITEMAP  

What's New? | What is Oxfam? | Get Involved | Fair Trade Guide | Links | Contact Us!